Friday, August 26, 2011

Girl in the Blue Shoes..afternoon in my Backyard


It was one of those days when u don't want to laze around in your bed in the afternoon.. So, I decided to invade my backyard with my BFF Nitika.. With green all around us , we fell  in love with the color all over again.. Need i say what color m gonna wear tomorrow :p ..lol  .That's how our afternoon went (  posing for posing for Nitika's camera!) n how i love it..!!

Summer and The City..

Being a Girl ..even a walk in the park is no less than sum occasion..and like i was just back from my classes I decided to just pick my colorful tote (which i bought almost two years back from Sarogini Nagar Market) which is my everyday accessory for college now.. as my company to the backyard, stuffed with all the nick-nacks that i need..
 Girl in the Blue Shoes.. lol.. that's Me.totally love them.. my latest purchase..to add a dash of color to a boring ,dull, everyday look for college or work..its a perfect footwear..formal yet trendy and the color makes it even more edgy..

And another piece of accessory that m totally proud of is this chain from my label-"Confessionz of a Closet" (designed and hand made my ME).Can be worn with a Black, white or any casual outfit.. is a savior on a dull day.. when u want to add a bit of BLING!! it has a silver chain with detailing of silver n golden color Diamonty chain.. My personal favourite..
(for more pics ,details ,price or to buy.. mail me at- confessionzofacloset@gmail.com , as each piece is exclusive and is customized according to personal requirements)
(location-my backyard, wardrobe-my personal, accessory-Confessionz of a Closet, photography-Nitika Mahajan)

That's it for the day Fashionista's .. till my next update.. do it as-   Coco Chanel, “I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”


                                                              XOXO -  Shaily





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*