Friday, April 12, 2013

Fringe Benefits: Learn from your Favourite Fashionistas!

The top hair Chameleons From Bollywood to Hollywood are experimenting with their otherwise hairstyles to Fringe a.k.a Bangs. Its the most easy way to change up your look and this Spring Summer I spot a lot of   our favourite Fashionistas sporting the trend and taking it to another level. Love how each of them added a bit of their own style to their Bangs. My personal favourite would be Les Miserables star Anne Hathaway for sporting this sexy, side pixie fringe.

Look and Learn..

Anne Hathaway's Sexy Side Pixie ( pic courtesy : Instyle.com)
Priyanka Chopra's Outgrown Side Fringe ( Pic courtesy: google)
Anushka Sharma's Full Front Fringe. ( pic courtesy: MissMalini.com )
Chitrangada Singh rocking Bangs with French Bun ( pic courtesy: google)
Zooey Deschanel's Full Front Fringe and Soft Curls ( pic courtesy: google)
I personally don't recommend Fringe for curly and frizzy hair. It's not just difficult to maintain bangs, but it takes longer than usual for curly hair to grow and you wouldn't want to mess up with something so precious as your tresses, would you? I messed and I messed-up a lot with my hair during my teen years and learned my lesson the hard way. I'd lie, if say,' I don't want Bangs'..I still do, but they don't suit my face type, also my hair texture is thick and curly, but to have hair like Zooey Deschanel's is my dream.. So if you are planning to get Bangs, keep these in mind :

* Your hair texture and length.
* Your face-type

Its funny, but I feel which season you plan to change or cut your hair plays an important role in deciding what kinda Fringe or hairstyle you should go for. In winters I cut my Bangs little shorter( till my nose), so that styling or ironing stays on my Bangs ( because they are curly) and by summer my bangs grow long till my Chin(like they are rite now). I swear by this rule now.. I'd be back with another detailed post on the same. Hope this was helpful..!!


For more more updates follow Confessionz on - twitterFacebook & instagram


Love,
Shaily