Monday, April 22, 2013

Summer Wine : lana Del Ray

Lana Del Ray's new single, "Summer Wine" is out and  like each time, she again took me back in time.I personally love how she explores 60's and 70's fashion;Truly inspires my Fashion Buds.She is my current "Girl Crush".
"I heard that you like the bad girls. Honey, is that true?" Go for Lana Del Rey 

This talented singer famously described herself as "the gangsta Nancy Sinatra," and in case you didn't understand what she meant by this, she is making it pretty clear in her new video( check it out below)




Follow Confessions for regular updates on- twitterfacebook & instagram


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely 100% true, I like bad. What a lovely Sun-glass you have. Beat this Heat with Shoplik.com Summer Collection of Women Sun-glasses.

    ReplyDelete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*