Sunday, February 19, 2012

Confession Time..First DIY post on My Blog..

            Its the first time I am doing a DIY post ..
                          Hope you you Ladies like it.. and also try it.. *-*


                                      Follow the following steps -->

































Now that I have this BAG.. I can't wait to Flaunt It.. *-*

This Scarf I picked a year and a half ago from some store at Bandra Hill Road.. and couldn't use it much.. have tried it as a waist belt though.. and had no clue that one lazy Afternoon  and some Creative Juices could do this.. to the Scarf..  You can make a better version of it by using a Sewing Machine.. for a long lasting bag.. But this one--you can swing between a Bag and a Scarf or a Waist Belt..
And if you try it don't forget to share a picture with Me at-- confessionzofacloset@gmail.com
I'd LOVE to Feature it HERE .. *_*

and Those of you Who don't know.. We are having a Giveaway.. pls click HERE  to participate ..


Now I am going to Sign Off with the Quote that I truly Believe in..
"I don't do Fashion, I am fashion" - Coco Chanel 

xoxo-Shaily 


12 comments:

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*