Saturday, November 02, 2013

Festive season special: My Top Pick from Chic Accessorizer

It's Diwali guys.. and I am still not home...But I hope you all are enjoying every bit of the festive season.. 

I have time to board my flight so I though, I should share my top pick from www.chicaccessorizer.com 

Cheveron Tango (buy here



From traditional anarkali's to a crop-top, this clutch sling could be a perfect companion with almost everything.. From bold colors to pastels, this monochrome Cheveron Clutch with neon deatiling is a PERFECT accessory this Feastive Season..

For more trendy accessories visit Chic Accessorizer-HERE and Follow there Facebook for regular updates on new stock, discounts and sale-HERE

Follow Confessions for your daily doze of fashion- twitter . facebookinstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*