Just like last month favourites, this post too is going to be simple and to the point. Unlike my real life self, I talk less on the blog..This is new and trust me, it's going to change very soon( that means more blogging.. Yay!! )
So, here goes the list of my favourite products from the month of October;some new favourites and few old. Let's see what made to my October's Favourite list:
1) Hot & Smooth by L'oréal Paris: This product is from L'oréal's Studio Line does an amazing job in protecting your mane from heat and keeps them frizz free and polished, till you wash it out. Just spray it over the area you'd like to style what a hot tool, make sure you spread it well with your fingers and let it air dry own its own or blow dry. And your mane is ready for styling!
2) Back-combing Brush from Clair's: I was introduced to this magic wand by a hair stylist while getting ready for bloggers meet. I absolutely loved the result. So, when I came across this one while shopping, I couldn't resist it. It is great to section, back-comb and set hair. I mostly use it while ironing my bangs. Isn't the fact that it's a neon pink comb makes it more gorgeous??
3) IKONIC Mini Pro: another neon item from hair care favs. It's a travel friendly mini straightening iron. Best to tame those stubborn baby hair and bangs. I also use it define my naturally curly hair, as it adds more polish and finish to my curly mane.
4) Nail varnishes: I have been loving matte nails this season and have been a little experimental with my choice of nail colours. So, like everyone, I am also loving Vampy nails for Fall. These two shades aren't exactly what you can call, Vamp. But I I have had these dark colours on my nails for over a month now. (From L-R: Rival de Loop in the shade -Berlin-, O.P.I Matte Top Coat, Estée Lauder in the color E1 Black Iris)
5) Forrest Essentials Lip Scrub in Cane Sugar: this mysterious products works it's magic like no other. Best bed time companion for this Fall/Winter. I take a tiny bit on the tip of my finger and rub it till the small scrubbing particles are absorbed. Then I dab my lips with a tissue and mostly I just let it be and fall asleep with it on my lips. Love love love this stuff!!
6) Sephora Sculpting Disk:
This is soon going to replace my Urbandecay's flushed palette from my makeup bag. I cannot travel without this one. I picked it last month from Sephora, Delhi and since then I have been loving it. It has a bronzer, a mattifiying powder ( which is translucent) and a highlighter with pink undertone( use it as a blush or to highlight). I like multipurpose products like this one. One palette and I am sorted.
7) Clinique Chubby Stick in 04 Megan Melon: best tinted lip balm to keep your lips hydrated and flushed at the same time. This is a peach colour with earthy undertone and sheen.
8) Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter: I bought this in a gift pack, with other miniature size products from the same range, from Sephora, Delhi. I have been using this on and off, but it's the only body butter I am using this season. I love how it smells and the fact that the fragrance lingers on your body for long.. Absolutely moisturising!
9) MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35: this one is a new product in my makeup bag. I was uncertain to buy this product, but when I saw this on my face, the result was amazing.
10) Forever21 Tote in Blue: this bag is my absolute favourite fashion favourite rite now. It has a small pouch cum sling bag inside and the shape and the feel is so Luxurious. It's a perfect Fendi dupe and was not at all heavy on my pocket.
In the picture above it's me and my munchkin, Pupul from the blog : Chic Saga. I know it's not the best picture of my bag, but this is the one I had with me rite now and I was too lazy to click another one. 😛
I'll be back soon you lovely people😘