Saturday, October 29, 2011

Outfit Confession..--Today I am wearing..



Like I shared in my last post Graphic tartans are back this Fall..  Today I planned to wear a Shirt wid a Tank-top .. Shirt's collars are folded  in a way to give it a look of a blazer.. (for early morning classes u need sumthing warm n Comfortable.. after all its Delhi winters..) To add color it this look i used a Pink color Tank top n pink flat Ballerinas(my most fav) and a belt to stop the collar from folding and to define the waist.. n a Vintage Bag .. That matches wid the belt.. not making it odd..!! i kept it simple.. didn't accessorize it much  coz I was dressing up for my classes. odawise wud have been wearing a watch n my fav studs atleast..

I generally prefer no-makeup look for college..but i always wear my lip balm..(VOV , Body shop or Fab-India..) n a moisturizer atleast..




Thats it.. for the day Divas.. see you soon..

                                     &

Till my next post dont forget to do it as Coco Chanel,
            " I don't do Fashion.. I am Fashion.."


                                              xoxo-Shaily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*