Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DIY: Ballerinas+ OOTD


Few Nights back.. my Creative Juices were over flowing.. :p So ..I DIYed my favorite old pair of Ballerinas..
I didn't do much.. Just played with fabric colors on the Ballerinas like a kid.. and it turned out GREAT and COLORFUL..I was looking for a colorful pair of flats.. as I think they go well with everything.. and I don't like Neons or Lot of colors in my Clothes.. accessories are a great way to incorporate trends like Neons and Pastels.. so I thought why not Re-New my old pair of Ballerinas.. 

Take a Look ..

BEFORE



AFTER

I am not a "Morning Person", I am an "Insomniac" and I am most active during the Late hours ..like right now..its almost 3am and I am writing this post.. that's why I avoid clicking pictures in the morning.. because I get dark circles and also that My face bloats a bit.. which eventually settles by afternoon.. 
Also.. I was always..Skeptical about wearing colored pants.. specially Pastels.. because I think I have heavy thighs.. but when I finally wore these Lavender Pants to college the other day.. They really complimented my legs.. Infact.. my legs looked leaner and long.. 

Here are some early morning shots..taken by a friend ..right outside my college.. I clubbed Lavender pants with an Off-White Cotton Top , Pink Laptop Bag and DIYed flats.. with no accessories, to Keep its Simple.. that's How I Like It.. <3






Love..
Shaily 

20 comments:

  1. Niceeee. Totally love the pants, they actually look really good on you! Also love how your hair looks! :P

    Sonshu
    sonshus.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cobalt pants ! & PS: Where did you pick up that laptop bag from ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...Shaily...that was an amazing DIY :) and, your pink lappy bag is so cute...where dis you get that from???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this Bag from a local Boutique in Kamla Nagar , DElhi..

      Delete
  4. Great way of pairing colours in this post. Like those ballerina flats, perfect for summer! x

    Love, Miffalicious. [miffalicious.wordpress.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color of pants !! and they suited you well.
    Laptop bag is so girly and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a morning person tooo! I have the same problem :(
    You look stunning btw! Love your pants and those diy shoes :D J'adore! <3

    xx
    Style Spectrum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your laptop bag.Love your D.i.y. shoes....Absolutely amazing!! :D

    xoxo
    Apurva
    http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the ballerinas look amazing...love the laptop bag too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking pretty..Love the basic white top with coloured pants...the neon bag is great..is it bought online?

    Prajakta
    sistertales-pnp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag is from a local boutique from Kamla Nagar, Delhi :)

      Delete
  10. The pants really do look nice on you! The shoes look all new and all..like the splash of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved the look and the ballerinas ,, they really turned out great,, and checking out your diy projects ... my creative juices are also over flowing ,,, ;p .... cant wait to getting started ..

    xoxo
    bhakti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats great.. so share the pics with me at- confessionzofacloset@gmail.com..

      I am glad u like it.. :)

      Delete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*