I don't define myself as a person of a certain style. I dress for myself and according to the mood . 2 weeks ago when I came a cross PepperCloset.com it was like a dream come true , it provides complete wardrobe solutions . For those of you who don't know about PepperCloset.com is an online closet that showcases trendy styles & designs for women of today, inspired from celebrities and models across the globe .
Sections to check out :
It offers dresses , tops , bottoms , blazers , lingerie , accessories and more..
What I Ordered :
It was my first time shopping with PepperCloset.com so I chose a Leopard print blouse ( you'll soon see it in the coming outfit post on the blog)
My Take on PepperCloset.com :
* They offer latest trends .
* They have a wide range of apparels in each section.
* User friendly site
* They provide payment options like Cash on Delivery , Credit/Debit Card: net Banking , Cheque Payment or Online Bank Transfer .
* Their Shipping is free if order value is more than Rs. 500.
* Delivery takes 2-3 days in metro cities and 5-7 days in non-metro cities.
* They provide Refund , Exchange and Return .
My Ratting : I give them 4/5
Have a product that suits aesthetics of this Blog? Want me to review it? Send me an email with details about your product and organization here- firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Fashion Emergency ? Reach Me here..
Had not heard about this site before. Thanks for sharing :)ReplyDelete
so nice and good jobReplyDelete
Very nice post. Great stuff. Nicely written & gives wonderful insight. Well done!ReplyDelete
thank u for the new site name..ReplyDelete
i shall browse it instantly.
I really love the way you discuss this of topic!! Make your own t-shirt designs on http://www.etees.com.au/ReplyDelete
Lovely collection of clothes.. i really loved it… :) Shop for great home storage supplies at Bestorganizer.caReplyDelete