Here is a quick post( and sneak-peak) into my 2014's beauty favourites. Some of these are my old favourites and some are fairly new additions to my beauty & make-up stash.
1. Moisturiser: Emolene- It's a water based moisturiser for dry and sensitive skin. My skin type is combination, but my skin is super sensitive. It's water based, seeps into the skin after a minute and a half of application, keeps skin hydrated and plum. Works just as good as any expensive moisturiser and suits all skin type. I picked it from a pharmacy near my house and it only retails for 110 rupees.
4. Face: My Perfect BB-Cream & Compact(s) Combination- This BB Magic Cream is a mysterious tube of flawless skin that my baby sis, Pupul got me from Thailand. Since then it has become my absolute favourite. It works wonders when combined with these compacts. I keep switching b/w my MAC and Rimmel London compact. Best combination for my skin!
5. Lips: Lipstack, Lip Tint & Lip Gloss- Apart from my EOS lip balms, I am loving these three lip products. Clinique's Chubby Stick (04 Mega Melon), Lancome's Lip Lover(355) and Helena Rubinstein Lipstick (11).
6. Cheeks: Blush and Contour- Benefit HOOLA matte bronzer/ blush for contour and Makeup Revolution London's Vivid Blush Lacquer. BEST blush and contour combination in the world.
7. Eyes: Liner and Kajal- Pen/ Felt liner from Oriflame's The One collection is my current favourite liner and Lakme Iconic kajal in brown is my everyday staple.