Thursday, December 25, 2014

Holiday Greetings

Happy Holidays!

When we( Surbhi and I) were shooting for this post, I had very little idea that I'll share it now. And rite now seems like the perfect time, during this time of the year everyone is the festive mood, everyday is a celebration and there is a party at every nook and corner. But I don't need a party to celebrate, I can have just as much fun over a glass of wine with a friend. In these pictures I am just doing that.

This shoot wasn't planned, so the outfit is quiet simple, understated and relaxed. I wore this to a spa session, and just before heading out Surbhi and I did this impromptu shoot on her terrace. While I was sipping white wine, she was behind the lens, capturing moments. Isn't she an amazing photographer? I love her aesthetic sense and understanding of composition.

Anyway, are we in the mood to celebrate? Because I totally am..Do share your plans for this holiday season, I'd love to know *__*











About the Outfit:
Scarf: Mom/ Jumper: Zara/ Jeggings: Zara/ Tan Boots: Wills Lifestyle/  Tan Bag: Forever21/
Earrings: MawiXKoovs 


Merry Christmas & Happy New year to all the readers of Confessionz of a closet. 



Photography Credits: Surbhi Suri of TheFashionflite



For daily doze of fashion and events follow me on twitter . facebookinstagram 












2 comments:

  1. When we( Surbhi and I) were shooting for this post, I had very little idea that I'll share it now. And rite now seems like the perfect time, during this time of the year everyone is the festive mood, everyday is a celebration and there is a party at every nook and corner. But I don't need a party to celebrate, I can have just as much fun over a glass of wine with a friend. In these pictures I am just doing that. white shawl , shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl , winter shawls , shawls uk , dressy shawls , mens shawls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative list. Thanks for sharing the useful stuff. Will be very helpful.

    Organic Cotton T Shirt Manufacturer in india
    https://bit.ly/3gDzuOv

    ReplyDelete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*