Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Fusion : Desi REMIX

Till yesterday afternoon I was clueless , how to Style the Outfit for Indian Fusion Remix and then this happened..!!












I have always said and believed that we Desis ( Indians) have an advantage of mixing Our Desi elements with the West.. So for the Fusion Remix I chose this Colourful, Asymmetrical, Crushed-Kurti with Gotta and sequin detailing. Gold is again associated with India in a Big way.. I remember my Daadu (Grandpa) saying , "Humara Bharat (India) Sone ki Chidiya hua karta tha " meaning ,India use to be the Land of Gold .. So, I stacked up Gold  Bangles and Cuffs with my all time favourite Gold watch  and a Swarovski Bindi for that dash of DESIPAN..I am also wearing a necklace and anklet which will soon be available on the blogshop. (If you want to book yours , mail me rite away here- confessionzofacloset@gmail.com )

I Clubbed it with Loafers & Oversized Bag and lots of Khol and no make-up just a tinch of colorbar's 'take me as I am ' on the lips .
I have always loved dressing up like this.. To Maintain that Desi Essence I always waer this Nose-Pin*

I am Wearing:
Kurti Dress : Vrinda , New Delhi ('11)
Loafers : Stilettos , New Delhi ('12)
Chain: Shaily from Delhi , available on BlogShop
Ring : Shaily from Delhi , available on BlogShop
Anklet: Shaily from Delhi , available on Blogshop
Cuffs and Bangles : Forever21 , GK , Shaily from Delhi
Watch : Aldo Accessories ('11)
Bag : Accessorize ('12)
Bindi : Mom's
On My Lips : Colorbar


Here are some old Posts where I have Styled the Look using Desi Elements :
Geenda Phool
Neon Green Sarii
Summer Styling at Wills Lifestyle
Fore the Love of City and Silver
Day1 Outfit at The Rajasthan Fashion Week


For those of you , who don't know ..there is a GOOD NEWS .Only the Readers of My Blog can  avail a Whopping 10% Discount at ArtandDecors.com by using this Code 'Shaily10' .
** Happy Shopping !!

LOVE
Shaily