Sunday, September 09, 2012

Outfit Post : VOGUE Fashion's Night Out












Some other pictures from that Night..!!


Pupul and I..!!

 * Bhawna and I *
Pupul and I....again !!
Pupul and Bhawna 
Jas and I..

So..that's it from the night..For those of you, who missed the event or my last post on VOGUE Fashion's Night Out , read it HERE. My legs and feet were hurting so bad that I couldn't bare the pain of heels..so the moment I got out of Emporio, I took-off my shoes :P  There was no time for dinner so Bhawna and I grabbed ice-cream on our way back home..

I am wearing :-
Oversized Knitted Blouse : Mango ('12)
Jeggings : Shoppers Stop
Sling : Accessorize ('12) , Borrowed from Mom and DIY Chain .
Square Cuff : Forever21('11)
Watch : Aldo Accessories ('11)
Ring : Aldo Accessories ('12)
Shoes : Forever ('12)
On My Lips : MAC's Ruby Woo

I'll be back with another Outfit post soon.. 



LOVE..
Shaily

Have a fashion Emergency? want to as a question? Reach me here