Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dayle from "Style File" Confesses her Experiment..

           Confessionz From My Closet-"First Time I Took That Risk...."
                                Guest Blogger- Dayle Gabriella Pereira

This is one outfit that I believe was My riskiest - the sheer fabric, the red lips ; everything was first for Me..
I'm not very adventurous  when it comes to style , I play it safe . Blogging has changed that about Me - it made Me though myself out there and try out something NEW . I am slowly trying to get out of my comfort zone but this outfit will always be a favorite - its the first time I took that risk..




Read More about this look HERE


                                                                  xoxo-Shaily

10 comments:

  1. Dayle you look super sexy!!!

    elegancestylized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is such a nice idea...I liked it and would send you my entry ...That's really inspiring ..All the best :) Love

    http://www.pinkjasminestyling.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! tnx.. :)
      yes u must send us a post.. would love to have you as a guest blogger.. *__*

      Delete
  3. and the risk has shown good results, looking fab shaily
    cheers!
    KP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! its not me.. the gorgeous lady here is Dayle from Style-File.. click HERE in the post to check the whole outfit post.. :)

      Delete
  4. Dayle I love you...you are a sweet doll !
    And, Shaily, I must confess that I like this segment and will be glad to be a guest blogger here ! Will it be okay ? :)

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it would be great..!! send me as many articles as u like :p
      wid pictures along.. you are most welcome !! and yes Dayle is such a darling!!..

      Delete
  5. Must say the risk is outrageous but the results are good...keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should also send a post for the Blog..
      :)

      Delete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*